As a blogger, one of the easiest ways to make passive income is by way of affiliate sales!
I (Crystal) have been blogging for ten years and Kelli has been blogging for twelve years.
We wanted to create a list of the best affiliate programs for bloggers and share it with you guys!
Affiliate marketing for bloggers is just as lucrative today as it was when we first started blogging.
Honestly, the benefit of affiliate revenue now, compared to a decade ago, is even better. There are so many more options and brands to work with today! Rest assured affiliate marketing is not dead!
Increase Your Blog Revenue with Affiliate Income
If you’re new to blogging or have been blogging for a while, affiliate marketing is a great place to generate more revenue for your blog.
It is reported that in Q4 of 2017 (this would be October – December) Americans spent over 99 BILLION dollars in online shopping alone during those months.
If you have an audience that trusts you and you can sell them a product that you love and make a percent of the sale, why not do that!?
Ignoring affiliate revenue as part of your financial business plan is a big, big mistake!
Need to know where to start with affiliate marketing and which platforms to partner with that will help you get started as an affiliate?
You’re in luck. We’ve created a great list of places for you to get going and sign up!
The best news is, affiliate marketing is free for you to get started with. Brands and bloggers are eager for you to share their products with your readers. They are happy to pay you a percentage for any conversion brought to them by way of your link.
And it is as simple as that for many affiliate programs. Simply sign up, wait to get approved and then start making money as you share your affiliate link with your readers.
Blogger Affiliate Programs by Niche
We have pulled together some excellent lists of places to sign up to be an affiliate according to your blogging niche.
If you’re looking for some general places to get started with affiliate sales, here is an excellent list of ideas that could meet the needs of many blogging niches or just in general for online affiliate sales.
As you look your blogs analytics, this can really help you dive into where you should get started with affiliate sales if you’re stuck. We cover this in our affiliate program, Cultivate your Affiliate Income.
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
- Learn to Blog– if you have an audience of readers who want to learn how to blog and how to make their blog a business, share our products with them!
- Amazon– this is such an awesome place to start as an affiliate. The payout is lower than some other brands, but everyone shops on Amazon. The world is your oyster. Crystal sold over $75k in Amazon products to her readers in 2017 alone. Here is a video I made showing you how I share daily deals on her blog and on social media.
- Shareasale – this is another great place to start. Many different brands to work with and they love working with bloggers and value the relationship with you.
- PeerFly – we love that they offer net 30, net 15 and even weekly payment options.
- Impact Radius –robust reporting functionality for the affiliate.
- Prosperent – upon approval you will immediately be shown products from any of our 33,089 merchants!
- Commission Junction – they say the world’s most success internet retailers are 2x more likely to use their affiliate program.
- Linkshare – their monthly threshold is only $50. In other words, make at least $50 in affiliate profits each month and get a check each month.
- Market Health -excellent option for bloggers who write about healthy lifestyles.
- Clickbank – they are one of the top 100 e-retailers in the US and Canada.
- Avant Link – they are of the mindset that last click wins is totally out. They understand referral marketing in a different way.
- Max Bounty – their name is just what it says…. they strive to pay you more than their competition.
- Rakuten – they pride themselves in their training and support for publishers.
- Skimlinks – Their words, “from fishing to fashion or from technology to travel, we can help you monetize your content”.
- Shop Her Media – they offer different ways to earn so you can maximize your results.
If you want to activate a solid affiliate revenue plan, we have mapped all of this out for you!
We want you to stop reinventing the wheel and focus on what works!
As two bloggers with over two decades of experience combined, we have done all of the leg work for you!
Cultivate is 40 something actionable tasks that walk you through how to create a short term launch, a long term launch, increase your profits and find the products that convert for your readers.
It is all of our methods and ideas in one easy to implement product. If you love our step-by-step teaching method that prevents overwhelm, you will love Cultivate!